- Pages -

10.06.2014

hungry?

The last few weeks, as told by food pictures on my phone.  Now excuse me while I go eat another pumpkin cookie.

Saturday's cinnamon rolls - before & after.  This was the first time I made cinnamon rolls from scratch so I was feeling pretty accomplished about the whole thing.  And they turned out pretty darn delicious (but how can you mess us cinnamon sugar & icing, really?).  Also I'm sorta embarrassed to say that these were demolished by this morning...by only me and Dave.  Four cinnamon rolls a day is a totally viable food source, right?

David brought home a mangosteen from  work on Friday that his coworker gave him.  They're called the "queen of fruits" and, while it tasted like candy, the texture was a bit slimy...

Also we are making weekly batches of pumpkin cookies around this household because, well, do I really need a reason? 

This picture of a Dodger dog is seriously making be hungry and it's not even 10 in the morning yet.  Who cares, those things are the best.

Also David made the most delicious banana cream pie a week or so back.  Seriously.  We had plans to call friends and share it, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  Instead we ate a piece of pie for dessert every night that week.  Best.  Week.  Ever.  He may have dirtied just about every bowl in our kitchen to whip this guy up, but I just am not complaining over here.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I was dead serious when I said you should send me some of those weekly batches of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! <3 ;)