- Pages -

10.16.2014

baby journal: week 35


Mind boggling fact of the week:
BABY BOY'S DUE DATE IS LESS THAN ONE MONTH AWAY

Yikes!

I pretty much had a mini freak out that made me run out to Target to buy a case of diapers and wipes, you know, just in case.  Part of me was pretty sure this whole being pregnant thing would never come to an end, so being able to see the end of the tunnel??  Crazy times.

Also, funny prego side effect?  Sweaty hands, and feet, but mostly hands.  Dave went to hold my hand the other night and exclaimed, "Ewww!  What the heck?!"  Good thing my easily offendable pregnant hormones weren't flaring, because that could have easily made me start bawling.  As it was, we keeled over laughing.  Hopefully that goes away after baby - both the hormones and the wet, clammy hands.

Strangely, I can totally feel my hips starting to loosen up.  And my knees.  And my ankles.  And my knuckles.   If the belly was no indication of baby boy soon making his grand debut, my wobbling prego waddle and clumsy feet should be.

Also, sadly, the swelling has gotten to me.  I was really hoping I'd be able to get through 9 months with my wedding ring intact, but, alas, it's become a bit snug.  It may have to be swapped out for a bit these days...

No comments: