- Pages -

10.09.2014

baby journal: week 34


Alright, lets talk about how heartburn is a real thing.  I've played with it on and off since I've been pregnant, but it's definitely ramping up here in the final weeks.  Please pass the Tums.

While Dave and I lounged in bed on Sunday morning, (hurray for Conference and staying in our PJ's till noon!) I promptly feel back asleep for another hour.  Apparently baby boy gave his daddy a good show: kicking and punching him in the side for at least 45 minutes.  If that doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will.

Also it's pretty hilarious when Dave catches baby boy doing a big kick - the ones where my stomach wobbles violently to one side.  His eyes turn into quarters and then he starts talking really fast about how much he can't wait to meet this kid.  Me too pal, me too.

No comments: