- Pages -

9.17.2014

highlights #104


First of all, can we just talk about how it should be illegal for the temperature to be over 90 degrees when there is a pregnant lady in the immediate vicinity?  It has been in the 100's - the 100's - here this past week and we are melting.  Ok, I'm being dramatic.  I have friends who don't have A/C, so I really shouldn't be complaining at all, but this heat has more or less trapped me inside our house because just walking to the mailbox has had me sweating bullets.  And last night it was in the 90's well past 8:00 - it's crazy times, I'm tellin' ya.

Whilst I refill my 22 ounce cup full of ice water and crank up the air, here are some fun finds from around the web:

a nicely done upcycle

love everything about this flowy look

this tumblr makes me laugh

the every present battle

what's wrong with marriage in movies

the cutest invites

the person who invented this car seat is a genius

pretty cool moving wedding pictures

what $1500 will get you around the country (I always wonder things like this)

lets be honest, I want this little toggle

genius

party proof curls - worth a try

he who must not be ticketed

as stinkin' cute bday card

and just for fun

xo

No comments: