- Pages -

9.10.2014

highlights #103


If I'm being honest, since we've been back to reality I have been tethered to my laptop trying to bust out a baby registry.  Holy moly, it's a task.  I had (thank heavens) already done some legwork research on the bigger ticket items, but the rest?  I have read so many blog about nursing pillows, bottles, and binkies that my eyes are popping out.  And the funniest thing?  I feel that basically it all comes down to trial and error once baby comes.  So make a nice educated guess now and get ready to do some shopping post baby anyway.  The irony of it all, I tell ya.  That's not to say that it hasn't been kind of fun, and part of me feels just a little bit more prepared for baby boy just knowing I have a list drawn up of our needs. 

Anywho, while I got read more about the difference between the Boppy and My Brest Friend (seriously, who named that?), here are some fun finds from the web:

my dream nursery 

and maybe this one too

also these mobiles kill me - love the lion one to pieces

a good read

girls just wanna have fun in minor key - really interesting

what the moon smells like

these make my eyes pop and mouth water

shocking news

love these two guys

and thinking ahead to Christmas...

xo

No comments: