- Pages -

7.16.2014

highlights #99

Happy hump day!  Seriously, this week has been going by sooooo sloooooowly.  I woke up sure that today was Thursday.  Nope.  Sad.  I'm trying so badly to get into the nesting spirit around here, but most of that requires snooping for deals around Craigslist, and I gotta tell you, that takes a lot of work.  I just haven't been diggin' it.  Ah well.  While I buckle down and do some Craigslisting (we need a couch!!), here are some fun finds from around the web:

love everything about this nursery

motherhood across the pond

good travel tips

this made me smile

a goal of mine

good to remember

add all these cities to my bucket list please

how to mix and match (I never know!)

I'd rather have the Krispy Kreme...

cute anniversary tradition (ours is to take terribly lighted restaurant photos ;)

time to unplug

secret to teaching

and I am head over heals for these baby rompers

xo

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love those rompers too. They sell them in provo at the soel boutique.