- Pages -

6.18.2014

highlights #97

Alright team, our new little apartment is now somewhat livable!  As in, you can see the floor in the living room!  Novel idea.  But we're far from done.  We ditched our larger couch in the move and now only have our little love seat to cuddle up in between the three of us: Dave, me, and my growing belly.  It's gunna get tight.  And we re-purposed our old TV stand into a buffet so...we've got some work to do.  My new task?  Craigslist.  Craigslist.  Craigslist.  We're in the market for a sectional couch of sorts and a TV stand.  Wish me luck!

In the meantime, here are some fun finds from around the web:

just makes you smile

a lovely room of grey & yellow

where to feel like a Disney princess

Tim Gunn is awesome - interesting idea sir...

it's all about attitude

a fun idea

that's a lot of Legos...

I seriously need to memorize this

this is the sweetest thing I ever saw

made me laugh

and a whole lotta chocolate

xo

No comments: