- Pages -

5.07.2014

highlights #92

Life lately has been spent apartment hunting, hunting, hunting!  Goodness gracious, if you, or your neighbor, or your grandma, or your second cousin once removed knows of a decently priced apartment in Pasadena/South Pasadena, give me a holler!  I'm in the thick of it.  Trulia, Rent.com, PadMapper, Craigslist, you name it, I'm all over it.

So while I head back to check out listings, here are some fun finds from the web:

these letters will boost your self esteem

an easy pop of color

love this art round up

a cute upcycle

for mom

love this flower arranging tutorial

I love everything about this video

a DIY on my list

something we all need

my newest chocolate chip cookie test run

how to open a new book

a cute print

and holy smokes.  This is pure madness.  I keep watching it wondering how I'd drive there...and I just decided, I wouldn't...

xo

No comments: