- Pages -

3.12.2014

highlights #88

With it being sunny and bright until 7:00 PM around here, it is definitely starting to feel like spring.  Funny enough, I never really got used to falling back with the time change in November, so it feels like we're back on track again with all this sunshine ;)  I can dig it.  It's also David's 27th birthday this Friday!  We take birthdays pretty seriously around here so I'm revved up for some intense celebrating.

While I get wrapping presents, here are some fun posts from around the web:

a crazy new way to speed read

not a bad tip

the most gorgeous swimsuit

I feel this dad's pain

we eat enough pizza to justify buying these, right?

blast from the past

I guess I'm in Slytherin

a pretty great copy cat recipe

the truth

pretty great boots

and some gorgeous art

xo

No comments: