- Pages -

2.19.2014

highlights #85


What have you been doing this week?  Because I've been watching Olympics, Olympics, and more Olympics.  I keep laughing at myself because I am not a big sports watching fan girl (except for during BYU football season, and even then...), but I can watch ice skating, downhill skiing, and luge all the live long day.  I'm even all over curling and cross country skiing!  (More so when the US is prominent, but still)  And then (laughably so) I feel like I actually know what I'm talking about after listening to the commentators. 

Oh Olympics, I will be so sad when you're over.  While I stream the women's giant slalom, here are a few fun posts from around the web:

speaking of the Olympics, this makes my heart smile

also, this is madness

who knew?  Go Norway!

and a useful pizza algorithm for your Closing Ceremonies party ;)

some of the prettiest ring bling

why does my phone battery die so fast??

love this

I've always wanted to know how to make these

a charming night

this necklace is simple and perfect

measuring spaghetti (already used this twice and it works!!)

gorgeous travel guides

part of me wants to make these so bad

and I want this sweater in my size please??  Go USA!

xo

No comments: