- Pages -

11.12.2013

tidbits

 

A few weeks ago I had some extra time on my hands so I thought I'd try my hand at making my own bread for a while.  I'm loving it - David?  Not so much.  As a good husband, he ate it for a week or so and then, bashfully, admitted to me that it was too dense for him.  More for me then!

We saw Ender's Game on opening night.  Let it be made clear, David and I have only seen one other movie in theatres since we moved here over a year and a half ago (which was Wreck-It Ralph, and so worth it), so it's a big deal that we went.  And again, it was worth it.
 

Fall has started to sort of fall in our town, just not anywhere close to our house.  After church walks in Newhall are lovely.

We've got a rose garden here at our apartment building - this is our fall around here.


And on my mom's birthday earlier this month she was in the Midwest, so we sang her the Nemrow birthday song over Facetime.  If it's your birthday we take requests - we're also available for parties ;)

Oh, and happy 11/12/13!
xo

No comments: