- Pages -

11.13.2013

highlights #77

Yesterday was such delightful sweater weather.  Like I busted out my house slippers and drank a cuppa hot tea kinda weather.  My favorite.  But today we're back to square one and 85 degrees.  Oh the cruelty.

I'm currently counting down the days till we board a Utah bound plane at the end of this month (in a little more than a week, but who's counting?).  It's going to be one fun and jam packed 7 days of friends, family, weddings, and Thanksgiving.  Seriously, can't wait.  I'm pretty sure we're going to miss any semblance of Utah fall, but I'll settle for winter where I can get it.  Doesn't take much more than wearing boots and a scarf to satisfy me.  Bring it on Utah!  I'm already excited.

In the meantime here are some fun posts from around the web:

a part of me totally digs this funky wallpaper 

a crazy couple

Harry Potter personality test (I'm an ENFJ, aka: Dumbledore - not complaining)

speaking of HP, is this magic?

this is SO happening on our back wall come December 1

a sweet poem

just because it's hot out here doesn't mean it's not dry - pretty sure I need this

and this treat is on my to-try list

xo

No comments: