- Pages -

11.11.2013

the send off committee



Somebody's gotta send a girl off to her last homecoming dance, and we were that such committee Saturday afternoon.  We curled her hair (feelin' pretty proud about how it turned out), tried to embarrass her in from of her date (didn't work), took pictures (sooo many pictures) of her and her group, and then sent them off to dance the night away.  I'd call it a success.

I'm still trying to come to grips with the fact that my little sister is a senior in high school.  When did that happen?  Wasn't I just going to my last homecoming...yesterday?  How time flies.  Before I know it she's going to be graduating and on her way to college.
Then I'll really freak out.

PS - All 5 seasons of Chuck are now on Netflix.  Happy, happy Monday.

No comments: