- Pages -

10.16.2013

highlights #73

Yesterday was such a fun day with my mom.  We met up in Pasadena, caught a matinee, and had lunch together.  This is why we need to live closer to each other...now we just need to work out those pesky logistics.  We saw Gravity, and I honestly walked out of that theatre emotionally drained.  It's pretty amazing that I was so captivated by a movie that consists of only two actors (two really good actors), and a whole lot of space.  What I'm trying to say here is, this is a good movie.  You should go see it.

In other news, here is what I've been snooping around the web:

how well do you know The Little Mermaid?  I got a 7 out of 20.  Shameful.

and as long as we're on the topic of Disney Princesses, these are pretty neat

I want this coat, oh and this one too...

I need to send more letters

I would be so scared to take this picture

how to get more bang for your buck at Chipotle (genius!)

the dancers among us

a part of me wants to own this skirt...and rock it all the time

made me laugh

and another quiz!  Because, hey, why not?  Can you read people emotions?  I'm pretty proud of my 30 out of 36 on this one...

xo

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Just saying I got 13/20 on the Little Mermaid quiz, however you did beat me, by one!!, at the Reading Emotions quiz. :)