- Pages -

6.19.2013

highlights # 63

This week I've been hunkering down and trying to find another good swimsuit...it's always such a task.  The hardest thing for me is that I can never find suits to actually go and try on in the store!  Everything seems to be online now.  It's really unfortunate paying for all the shipping and handling...and then praying it fits!  Because, lets be honest, out of all pieces of clothing you really.need.your.swimsuit.to.fit.   Really well.  This was my last order, but I didn't love the pattern in person (in reality, those lavender flowers are hot, hot pink and neon yellow), so it went back.  This is the next one in the works.  Fingers crossed! 

Here's a few web finds:

speaking of swimsuits, did you know Spanx has a swim line?  Genius.

new fave easy meal

sweet note on fathers

I think this is tasteful and has a nice message (ps find her swimwear line here)

a very sweet gift for a momma-to-be

these cute friends of ours make me want to do a 2nd anniversary shoot for us this summer!

this is my dream

and this kid is the coolest - also here

xo

3 comments:

Chelsie Starley said...

I STILL LOVE THESE.

Christa Jeanne said...

Spanx swimwear?!?! GENIUS!!! Amen on the tricky swimsuit quest. I got one from Land's End that actually was too long (which is usually the opposite issue, right?), so I swapped it for the petite of the same size. It's an improvement - enough so to keep it, but... still not the perfect find. Good luck!!! When you come up to Provo, you'll have to check out the Lime Ricki shop that's opened in Riverwoods. They have adorable, modest stuff that you can actually TRY ON. So nice!

Jenna said...

Thanks for the shout out on your awesome blog! I took Jordan & Laura's anniversary pictures...if you are ever interested in a shoot just let me know ;)

http://www.jennabechtholt.com