- Pages -

9.29.2010

new and improved

oh my goodness, 
finally.
finally the testing center got a face lift


the walls have been whitewashed
the windows have been scrubbed
and thank heavens someone took all those ugly weeds down from off the window sills and replaced them with actual flowers

just makes taking a test so much more enjoyable...

sort of.

but don't worry,
those faded, multicolored motivational  posters from the 80's in their lovely wood frames are still going strong.

p.s. did anyone else not know that the testing center is really the Heber J. Grant building??
Why would you name the testing center in the first place?
Because, really, I'm pretty sure no one wants it...

3 comments:

Kim said...

Well, the Heber J. Grant building used to be a building for classes before it became the testing center. Back in the 70's & early 80's the testing center was in the Harold B. Lee Library. Go figure.

Brendan said...

so I didn't notice any of the changes in the testing center and I've already been there 5 times already. I'll be heading up there in a few hours for the 6th round so I'll make sure to keep an eye out for said improvements.

Christa Jeanne said...

I think the Grant building was the library way back in the day before HBLL. I'd say it's sad for Pres. Grant to have such a hated place named after him, but on the other hand, it's easily the most prayed-in place on campus, so perhaps that's a win for him after all?