- Pages -

1.07.2015

Clark's first Christmas


Christmas with this little Santa baby was double the fun.  Even though he had no idea what was going on and slept through most of the festivities, it was just so fun to have him BE here and be apart of everything!



We started off Christmas Eve right with our traditional brunch in Laguna Beach.  Figuring out keeping up old traditions with our new little one is a bit of a task, but definitely worth it this year.  Mostly I'm pretty proud of myself for getting myself and the babe up and presentable and out the door by 10:00 in the morning.  I'm still getting the hang of nursing on the go (ie: I have no idea how to do it), so we ended up doing a bottle feed on Main Beach and a diaper change on a beach bench. 
We are officially parents ;)



We're so lucky to live close to these awesome folks right now and this lovely beach view.  Also, how adorable is that tiny Santa hat??  I die.

Christmas morning was too much fun passing around this little bebe and feeding him between opening presents. 

Obviously he was enthralled by all the Christmas magic...or the sparkly Christmas lights.  And he loved his Christmas present from Grammy and Poppy.

All this Christmasing can be so exhausting for such a little boy.  Also with so many hands around to cuddle this babe I got to take one killer afternoon nap.  Merry Christmas to me!

 Thank you Uncle Christopher and Aunt Kristin for our night in kit!  That's definitely more of what we're doing nowadays. 

Silhouette ornaments for Grammy and Poppy of all their new grand babes.


It was a very merry Christmas!  Crazy to think that next year this little bean will be one year old at Christmastime, toddling around and keeping us on our toes.  I can't wait!

No comments: