- Pages -

6.04.2014

highlights #95


Happy hump day!!  My sweet mama is making the trek up to Santa Clarita from Orange County to help me haul a few loads of our things to Pasadena.  Talk about a labor of love.  I am so grateful for family and especially the fact that we currently live so close to mine.  Life is grand, and will soon be sweaty and dusty while we heave some cardboard boxes around.

While I go get ready for the packing party, here are a few fun finds from the web:

because changing your wallpaper weekly is fun (and free)

lovely inspiration for an engagement ring

come on ladies, wouldn't this be soooo fun??

if you like hand drawn fonts

one my to-make list (and because I loved The Secret Life of Walter Mitty)

balcony inspiriation

most difficult dance moves - so beautiful

sign me up for this colorful London cottage

because I'm a Natural Geographic nerd

tips for healthy skin that I can stand by

french twist how-to

happy 10 years Wicked!

and this 1930's prediction of fashion in the 2000's is just all sorts of fabulous

xo

No comments: