- Pages -

10.23.2013

highlights #74

I don't know if it's just me, but making homemade bread has been in the air this week.  My friends are posting their favorite recipes on their blogs.  Facebook status updates.  All sorts of stuff...Is it the crispness in the air?  Is it the new it thing to do?  Who knows.  But I decided to jump on the bandwagon and make my own batch of homemade bread this afternoon.  It's currently rising on our counter top and I am crossing my fingers and toes that it turns out.  Also can't wait to make our whole apartment smell like baking bread.

Serious bonus.

While I go wash my hoards of dishes (seriously, so many - flour can make a huge mess when it's feeling frisky), here are some posts from around the web:

seriously, this is hilarious

take me away to these beautiful places

Zupas copycat recipe?  I'm there.

I want every dress please

10 best Halloween candies

guide to cockney rhyming

and while we're feeling British, I love this Cath Kidston sweater 

ok, one more for Great Britain

how to get the most from mascara (genius)

a sweet thought

10 ways to travel cheap

and, find out where you're supposed to live - Dave and I both got Georgia.  Maybe that's a sign...

xo

No comments: