- Pages -

9.11.2013

WEB WEDNESDAY #69


It's hump day again!  Yeah for making it halfway through the work week!  Dave has now been at E&Y for a full week, and I can honestly say I've seen less of him than I thought I was going to (darn LA traffic), but we persevere.  Now I understand all that talk from our elders about putting in their dues...oh.  These kind of dues.  Got it.

Ah well, thank goodness for the weekend!  He's all mine this particular Friday afternoon and all through til Monday morning...I need to think of something fun to do...

Until then here are some fun find from around the web:

the cutest story

to make you smile today

if Disney princesses had Instagram...

I'm a visual learner

11 authors who hated the movie version of their books

source material to fill those awkward moments

a sweet idea

and some little known facts about California, who just had its 163 birthday a few days ago

and last, but not least, this is so cute (who cares if it might be a hoax)

xo

No comments: