- Pages -

5.22.2013

web highlights #59

I think I need to get back into the groove of posting more...these highlights posts are becoming every other post on this blog!  Oh well.  To be honest I've been looking forward for this week to hurry up and be over so we can spend a very fun long weekend down with my parents enjoying some CA sunshine and Memorial Day.  Come oonnnn Friday!

Until then here are some fun posts:

I SO want to make one of these for both me and Dave

I'm making a book like this for my kids

this is real life

always be uplifting

a list of fave Insta editing apps

a party lifesaver

FREE vintage printables here (for real)

gorgeous

faux taxidermy (??)

and really simple pretty makeup (too bad the sites all in Russian...)

And in other news, I actually really like the changes Pinterest has made to it's new format - I don't think I've ever said that about a site update before.  Props to Pinterest.

xo

No comments: