- Pages -

2.15.2013

Love Day

Yesterday Dave and I continued our annual heart shaped Vday dinner which wouldn't be complete without homemade whip-cream. In an attempt to surprise my valentine I stopped by Ralph's on my way home from work with the masses of men in suits in ties buying last minute bouquets. I ran to the back, grabbed a tiny carton of heavy cream, paid at the register, turned around...and saw Dave. Buying the exact same thing plus an armful of goodies that were supposed to be a surprise for me.
Oops.
Surprise ruined.
The grocery store clerk probably thought I was crazy when I busted up laughing and kissed the man he was ringing up, but that's okay.
Great minds think alike I guess, and in David's case, he can read mine. (Lofthouse heart-shaped cookies for dessert?? That's my man)

No comments: