- Pages -

10.03.2012

highlights no. 52


It's Wednesday!  Dave and I are going to Orange County for the weekend to hang with the fam and watch some General Conference - so I'm pretty impatient for Wednesday to be over, so it can be Thursday/ almost Friday!  In the meantime here are some fun posts from around the web:

the first decision of the day

the best way to watch the northern lights

a vegetarian shark??

these posters are great

Dave would love to hang this in our living room

I want to make this wreath

the truth about tupperware

pictures of food - really, REALLY close up

tardar sauce, the cat

a cool calculator

wow - this is a great idea

pretty prints (I want the breakfast table one)

some great skincare tips

you can laugh, but I think this is a cute idea

and . . . I'm pretty excited about this movie coming out in December!

xo

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That amazing pug painting could be your version of our Bucky painting! ;)

Brooke said...

That amazing pug painting could be your version of our Bucky painting! ;)