- Pages -

6.30.2012

the ball game

Alright, let's get this out of the way: I'm not a big baseball fan. 
There. 
Now you know. 
But we had a pretty good time last night at Dodger Stadium, despite the fact that the NY Mets squished us 9 to 0.  The truth is I'm really there for the food, the company, and the atmosphere - winning is just an added bonus.
 Did I mention we sat in the ALL YOU CAN EAT section?  Alright, alright, we all know I could only eat one Dodger Dog/ only wanted to eat one Dodger Dog, but it was all about having the option to go back for more. 
We were a bit far away for me to be paying much attention to what was happening on the field, but the best part of the night was definitely getting to watch the fireworks.  They let everyone down on the FIELD and lay out to watch them.  Stinkin.  Fun.
And that grass?  Like butta'.  It was out-of-this-world lovely, trimmed, and neat.  I told David our lawn should look like that one day.
Woohoo for Mormon Night with the Dodgers!  We'll be back next year for our annual fill of America's favorite pastime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun. That hat is adorable on you. I'm don't care much for baseball anyway! Whenever I would go with the FUllers Jarelle and I always left during 7th inning stretch, haha.