- Pages -

5.17.2012

sore legs

Sometimes I decide to take a blog hiatus for no apparent reason.
This was one of those times.  No real reason why, except that perhaps we've mostly been hanging out and enjoying our brief spring vacation.

During my MIA we decided to stretch some muscles (perhaps a few too many).  Last Friday David and I planted flowers for my mother-in-law and it quickly became obvious that I'm no seasoned gardener when my thighs began to complain when we were only finishing the second flowerbed in the front yard.  Who knew planting flowers could be so demanding on my legs?

After coming home with shaking thighs and an achy back it somehow seemed like a good idea to rise early the next day and go hiking in Moab for the day with my brother and sister-in-law.  Ok, it was a good idea, it just left my legs feeling like jello.  Actually, they still sort of feel like jello.  To be honest, I really can't remember the last time my legs felt like they'd really been exercised.  Perhaps I'll try to do this more often...

P.S. Don't you love our BYU devotion in these pictures?  I promise it wasn't planned.

No comments: