- Pages -

5.25.2012

Friday

 
TODAY:
5:45 AM - Waving goodbye to Brendan and Megan's Budget truck as they pulled out onto 700 North and off to Ohio.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry a little when we crawled back into bed to try and go back to sleep.  We're going to miss those two a lot.  A lot, a lot.

9:00 AM - Massage.  A prep for moving, deep-tissue massage.  This was a good decision.  Thank goodness for birthday presents from a thoughtful mother-in-law.

10:00 AM - Finally get ready for the day.  And when I say "ready," I mean showering off the massage oil and throwing my packing sweats back on.

11:00 AM to 6:00 PM - PACKING.  (With a Facebook/Pinterest/ snack-break here and there)

And now?  We're almost done.  It's the just the odds and ends left to scoop up and find a box for.  We're planning to load the truck tomorrow, eat one last (A-mazing) Hawaiian snow cone from the shack on Canyon, go to church on Sunday, have family dinner, and shove off Monday morning.

Let the weekend begin!

Picture via Note To Self
Found via Pinterest

No comments: