- Pages -

4.11.2012

highlights no. 31

Today is April 11th, and you know what that means?
Only 12 days till my birthday!  I know you're counting down too.

While we're waiting, here are some fun finds from around the web:

clothespin shenanigans

spray painted plates

Dave and I laughed a bit over this meme

a fun DIY with rope

a cheaper psychiatrist 

modern cookies

how to grow a RAINBOW - so cool 

some great pranks

a great pregnancy guide

an unexpectedly funny commercial

beautiful ceramic necklaces

lovely B/W cakes (the first one is my favorite)

and a DARLING idea for a gender reveal - I'm definitely taking notes for down the road on this one

xo

3 comments:

Abby O! said...

April 23rd, huh? That would be Xander's birthday and the day before my birthday! Boo yah for all things birthday! :)

Abby O! said...

P.S. Pregnancy guide! Announcement?! ;)

Carly Michelle said...

Bahaha not yet Abby ;) Just bookmarking it for later...much later