- Pages -

3.21.2012

highlights no. 28


Happy Wednesday all! 
So I had a little bit of a crisis over here on the blog. . .turns out, as of last night, I had used up ALL the storage space my blog provides.
That's it.  No more pictures.
What???
Turns out, if you just upload a picture to blogger, but don't post it to your blog, it forever becomes archived in your Picasa Web Album online which adds to your 1 GB of allotted blogger storage space.
And I have, well, uploaded a few pictures that I decided not to post over the last 3 years.
So I spent a good portion of last night comparing old blog posts & my albums on Picasa to whittle down the ones that didn't make the cut.
I've made it June 2010...

While I go look through some more old pictures you enjoy some posts from around the web:

a letter on love

a great commercial

don't these waffles look divine?

pretty pegs for your all your Ikea needs

makin' a mess

75 ways to show your love

good stuff from Asos

an awesome workshop - how do I get a job doing that?

creative vases

a beautiful event


the best way to travel (aka: luggage-less)

a lovely way to celebrate

wallflowers.  literally.

And I am going to make THIS.  So excited.

1 comment:

Chelsie Starley said...

just buy more space! its like $5 for LOADS!