- Pages -

1.19.2012

almost...

Confession.
Yesterday I spent probably 45 minutes trying to figure out what on earth to make for dinner with the food that was in the house (my Pinterest recipe search almost let me down...)

Thank goodness we had produce in the fridge.

Roasted cauliflower and vege paninis were decided upon.

 Side note: You ought to know that sometimes I'm not exactly the best cook.

And, well, I sort of set the oven on fire...

And then, while I was freaking out, I googled how to put out an oil fire and the only thing google told me was to turn off the oven, close the door, leave the house and call 911...

Thank you so much google.

I just wanted to know if it was baking powder or baking soda that you throw on a grease fire.
(It's baking soda by the way.)

Don't worry, I didn't burn down the apartment.
Almost, but didn't.

And the cauliflower had a wonderful smokey taste to it.

Success?
I think so.

1 comment:

Nicole Sadeghi said...

Oh my goodness, you are so cute! I'm glad nothing burned down ;)