- Pages -

11.02.2011

highlights no.8

happy half-way through the week!  
here are some gems to suppress the mid-week blues:


lovely postcards from Paris

the funnest looking museum in New York

not sure if I could pull off these leopard print Sperrys, but I love them

post-it watches

great ice cream bowl idea

a wonderful world map

make-up magnet board = great idea
this is a cute magnet board too!

Texas love.

I could make this necklace - right?

10 guys confess what it's like to kiss a girl

interior inspiration - words

simple and sweet - twisted pony

NOWNESS video - I need to implement this

this clock has made its way onto my wish list

too bad I found this costume idea after Halloween

there are no babies in our near future, but how darling is this little book?

xo

No comments: