- Pages -

11.30.2011

highlights no.12




DIY nail & string letters - too darling

pretty, organized refrigerators...that look just like mine (I wish)

gift wrapping stamp set from paperfinger - these would make the best holiday cards

how to make your MAC desktop even cooler 


how to make lovely pastel jars


there is a spot on my bookshelf for this little felt-covered Christmas tree


how to make subway art printables on photoshop

this ring would go with everything


I'd love to get a hold of a few extra buttons to make one of these

I've got a thing for coasters - I think I could make myself a few of these...

I ADORE these socks

how to make cake batter dip for graham crackers (just like Dunkaroos!)

I just want to have a party to have an excuse to use these paper place mats


P.S. A video to put you in the holiday spirit :)

xo

No comments: