- Pages -

9.14.2011

happy wednesday!

picture

Woohoo!  

We've made it halfway through the week!

And I've made 2 (count em') TWO home cooked meals for David this week in a row.
I've got to celebrate now because it probably won't be happening tonight...having class till 6 and all.

Anyways, to mark our halfway point, here are some things I've been browsing around the web instead of doing my homework, um...I mean, after I'm done...



I'm going make this bunting cake topper - somebody just needs to have a birthday...

I think my kitchen needs these tea cups hanging from it's ceiling...

How darling is her outfit?

Decorating our little apartment is definitely on my mind - I'd love a few of these throw pillows.

Pretty sure this is one of my new favorite blogs.

Love lists.
 
Zombie engagement photo shoot?? yup.

I am definitely going to make these brownie peanut butter cups sooon

These pictures make me want an orange tabby

Instamagenets

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I LOVE the Anglophenia blog! I'm so glad you like it too.