- Pages -

11.05.2010

thurdays...

Thursdays = no class
Which means sleeping in till 8:00 (a whole extra glorious hour), 
taking an extra long shower, 
and then getting done all those small little things done that I never seem to have time to get done during the rest of the week.

Thank goodness for Thursdays.

Also Thursdays are my self-proclaimed:
{ laundry day }

Anyways, yesterday was one of the every other weeks I remembered to strip the bed and pop the sheets in the washer.
I also added two dryer sheets to the bundle as my reward for remembering.

Best. Idea. Ever.

Last night I did not just fall exhausted on top of my quilt when it was time for bed, but snuggled deep down into my silky, soft, smooth sheets...
(points for alliteration?)

I blame them for making me hit the snooze button 10 times this morning and almost being late to Statistics.

But it was so worth it.

No comments: