- Pages -

10.04.2010

organizational behavior 347

Here are some of the gems I've gleaned from this class thus far:

1.) It has been proven that between two people the better looking person will get hired.

Well, I didn't get hired for the last job I interviewed for...
So either there must have been a lot of other really, really ridiculously good-looking people who applied with me or...

2.) People like you better when you mimic them.

So basically we should all quit trying to be individuals.

3.) The two most recognized words in the world are:
              
Okay and Coke
Make of that one what you will.

and 4.) I scored a 13 out of 100 in the Emotionality section of the Big 5 Personality test...

So my lack of crying about anything other than a death has finally been scientifically justified.
I feel better already. 

No comments: