- Pages -

5.21.2014

highlights #93


So, lets talk about how Dave and I are moving in just three short weeks...and we just bought a huge new dresser and two heavy nightstands for our bedroom.  And, yes, being the housewife I am, of course I wanted to bring them up three flights of stairs to our bedroom on the third floor so we could move into them.  No big deal right?  Good thing we have the missionaries in our ward on speed-dial, and they brought three of their other buddies with them.  I didn't have to lift a finger.  Now can y'all just come back in three weeks and help us move it all back down?  Thanks.

While I go stress out about packing up our hoard (and making a big Good Will pile), here are some fun finds from the web:

I love the cake toppers at this little ice cream partay

binge watching, don't pretend you don't do it

my preferred method of travel

fashion through the decades

some fabulous IKEA hacks

this is what I say to little babies when they cry too - also isn't she the cutest?

the 50 most beautiful wedding dresses of all time

atta go Old Navy

also I want this and this from ASOS

and a book on my too read list

xo

No comments: