- Pages -

9.05.2012

highlights no. 48

Happy Wednesday!  I love long weekends because it makes the week after feel shorter too!  It's a win-win for two weeks in a row.  Can't beat that (except when I had a 4 day weekend EVERY weekend my last semester at school - you really can't be that).  Fall is sort of, kind of in the air, but I've decided to completely ignore it for now and enjoy our sunny (92 degree) afternoons around here. 

In other news, David and I can't wait for this Saturday because we're going to go see THIS awesome play in an effort to continue celebrating our one year anniversary.  We.  Can't.  Wait.  And Dave has never seen Les Mis before!  It's really going to be a treat.  While we wait, however, enjoy some posts from around the web:

I want to make some of these for sure

this girl puts together high end fashion looks on a budget - I like it

they say these pie pops are for kids . . . but I want a set

pretty funny commercial

a great idea for organizing!

hipster soup?

I want THIS book

cute tote tutorial

the scariest rides at Disneyland - this is spot on, Indiana Jones & Splash Mountain were always the worst for me

cute spoons - wouldn't these we such a great wedding gift?  I want a pair . . .

(awesome) pictures of the day

Ratatouille - I've wanted to make this since the movie (you know you have too)

& my brother sent me the heads up on this one - in honor of national Museum Day (September 29th), a bunch of establishments are opening their doors to you for FREE if you print off an online ticket - check HERE to see if there's a participating museum near you!

xo

No comments: