- Pages -

7.18.2012

highlights no. 43

 
Happy Wednesday!  I'm fully glad to have hump day up and over with because this weekend is going to be lots of fun (cue hanging out with these BFF's).  

In other news, I made THIS lovely dish for dinner tonight and we can definitely recommend it; I'm pretty sure it's impossible to go wrong with sweet potatoes.  And one of these days I want to make a batch of THESE babies.  Don't homemade pretzels sound delish?  I just need to get my hands on some kosher salt.

Anywho, enough food talk - here are some posts from around the webosphere:

an interesting look into the lives of London's cabbies

the best pie chart

stinkin' cute thank you cards


a yummy looking ice cream joint (even if the floor was a bit grimy last time we walked by)

and a couple free things we'll be hitting up this summer in LA:
     Shakespeare
     & movies/ concerts 

xo

No comments: