- Pages -

7.06.2012

fail & mail

Alright, so, I failed.
I honestly didn't take a single picture all during our 4th of July family reunion festivities.  I guess I was just too wrapped up in enjoying the day, the family, the fireworks, and the fact that David didn't have to go to work.  Ah well, we had a great time, and now it's back to reality (which isn't too bad either).

In other news we got ourselves TWO lovely packages in the mail the other day.  Don't you just love getting packages?  They're pretty much the best - I'm a big fan of snail mail.

1) In honor of the upcoming London Olympics, my mom* put together a red, white, & blue party in a box, complete with pom poms, glow bracelets, and pinwheels.
* To clue you in, my mom used to have the Olympic theme song as her ring tone - we're kind of big Olympics fans over in the Tobler home.


And I'm pretty sure we're going to have to throw a big celebratory shindig for the opening ceremonies (July 27th!) - I can't wait!

and 2) our WEDDING ALBUM is finally here!  And I love, love, love, love it!  Thank you Pinhole Press!  You're the best!

1 comment:

Jarelle Case said...

Oh I want to see the album next week when we are there!