- Pages -

4.05.2012

wonderlust

A couple years back I did some traveling through Europe.  I didn't have nearly enough room in my suitcase to pick up a properly sized souvenir from each country I visited, so I started grabbing a postcard whenever they caught my eye.

Affordable & packable.  They were perfect.

Now state-side, I have been trying to figure out a way to display those suckers.

Well, problem (finally) solved:


Now I can switch out the cards whenever I fancy and swap out the quote as well for a fresh look.

I'm likin' it.
Your thoughts?

P.S. Funny story about that postcard from Paris in the upper left-hand corner.  This summer, a week before we got married, David and his family took a trip to Scotland and France.  While in Paris he thoughtfully sent me that postcard with the Eiffel Tower on it...the same postcard I had bought myself in Paris a year+ earlier...
Great minds think alike I guess.

3 comments:

The Van De Graaffs said...

where did you get the big wood frame to put the postcards in?!? it is too cute!

Carly Michelle said...

I've had that big guy forever, I'm pretty sure my mom and I found it at Pottery Barn when I was in high school...

F as in Frank said...

Love!