- Pages -

12.07.2011

highlights no.13













The only three things you should say to a pregnant lady

This girl's style is so stinkin' cute I almost can't stand it
(also I'm pretty sure I NEED that blue striped coat of hers...)

How darling is this door??

How fun would it be to go on this NYC Shoot & Share with Jessica Claire?

Sister bloggers
(p.s. this took me three sittings to finish, but it's pretty interesting)

The cutest coasters on earth

A good story from 2008

Blingin' measuring spoons

DIY teacup lights

The most amazing cake

How to find the perfect shade of red

A neon Arizona hotel

And because it's Christmastime:
How to make the most darling ornaments
& how to cut paper snowflakes!

P.S. Did you know NieNie has a book coming out?  Read the first couple chapters here!
P.S.S. I just found out that she is David's first cousin...what??  The family is just so big I haven't been able to meet her yet.  Random.

No comments: