- Pages -

12.30.2011

disney

I've been known to question whether Disneyland is the happiest place on earth**...but if you're there with people like these there is no questions that it most definitely is:



We came home with (very) sore, (extremely) tired feet...and it was the best.


**When I was a little girl we had to switch who got to choose which rides to go on between the (then) three kids.  However since the line was so short at Indiana Jones my parents let the boys ride it twice in a row while mom and I waited out by the Jungle Cruise.  My mom waved the boys and my dad on the ride and then turned to see me red eyed and sobbing.  I then confidently informed her (having just started to learn to read) that "This is not the happiest place on earth!" 
As you can imagine it's pretty much been a family joke since then.

No comments: