- Pages -

11.22.2011

day #3

Today I am grateful for:
(get ready for it - it's kind of a long one)
a husband who sometimes knows 
me better than I know myself

(the theme of the night was blurry pictures - we rolled with it - I hope you can too)

Yesterday night I was in a bit of a mood.  I admit it.
David, however, was all smiles and, after dinner, insisted we get out of the house and go look at the Christmas lights up at the Riverwoods and perhaps grab something sweet while we were out.

Does that man know the way to my heart or what?

Christmas lights AND sugar?  Nothing could be sweeter.

Plus we made a stop off at Williams Sinoma and wondered up and down the aisles among the most darling kitchen gadgets to be imagined.
(P.S. Aren't these the most perfect mugs for Christmas? )

Who couldn't be in a good mood after all that?

To top it off we grabbed some ice cream at I Like Ike's Cream...even though it was 36 degrees outside...


They serve true Texan Blue Bell ice cream over there (in darling glass cups I might add) and it was just as delicious as I thought it would be.


Mission accomplished.
Smiles all around.

No comments: