- Pages -

9.15.2011

pillows...

via
Who knew finding pillows for your couch was such an ordeal??

Not me.

I've been on the hunt for a month-ish now, and I think I found some good options

(which, I predict, I will probably bookmark, think about some more and not end up actually making a decisions about them for at least a month)


So here is the situation:

My living room has no color in it so far.
zip.
zero.
zilch.
  
What can I say?  I'm a girl who loves her neutrals.

black.
white.
grey.
brown.

These are my best friends...and also the only colors found in my living room thus far.


See for yourself:

please ignore the big yellow pillow...it was stolen from off our bed to save my back



My quest is to brighten up my front room with colorful throw pillows.

Will it work?

Here's hoping.



Thought #1
yellow:
 Kind of cute right?
I'm lovin' the geometric pattern on the back.


Thought #2
Of course I'm drawn to the simple b/w chevron pattern


Thought #3
rusty:




 Obviously I've got a thing for these stripes.


And these are all my thoughts for now.


decisions. decisions.


Sadly school and group projects and BYU football games will probably eat up a weekend that I could have easily dedicated completely to throw pillow hunting.
(I can already tell you David is just fine with that)


Till then I suppose our bed shams will be pulling double duty.

No comments: