- Pages -

4.14.2011

the best laid plans of mice & carly

So, by complete and utter happenstance, David and I have had classes at the same time every day this past winter semester:

Monday: 8 AM
Tuesday: 9:30 AM
Wednesday: 8 AM
Thursday: 9:30 AM
Friday: no class

I promise we figured this out after we had both set up our schedules for the semester and it was purely coincidental that our class times coincided.  

Alright, spring semester.
We both set up our schedule (tentative in my case) and AGAIN we both start class at the same blessed 8 AM hour every Tuesday/ Thursday.

So far this has been the drill:
he drives to my place in the morning and parks by my apartment
(he lives too far away to walk and would drive anyway, and I live 2 blocks from campus)
and then we walk together to the Tanner 
(where we both have all our classes, 
him for being a legit Accounting student 
and me for being the red headed stepchild of the Marriot School as a Rec. Management student).

Well this whole walking to class together has been a fine and dandy routine, and I've really grown rather fond of it.

So now I'm setting up my fall classes for next year.
(Ya know, when we'll be married!)
And this time I'm actually trying to set up my schedule to match his.
And I'm failing miserably.

The irony of it all.

No comments: