- Pages -

3.24.2011

and so it begins...

So you thought I was kidding about this turning into my wedding blog.
Nope.
Totally serious:

dress shopping
aka: the hardest part of planning this wedding
(right after picking a date and finding a venue for my reception)

here's how it went: 
We went for the first time this last Saturday afternoon,
and thanks to David's impeccable timing I got to bring all these ladies with me:


We had a ridiculous amount of fun trying on many, many more dresses than there are pictures on this post and taking an equally ridiculous amount of pictures
(thanks Kristin!)

And so the search has officially begun.

I'm thinking a t length dress could be fun...?
Simple?
No beading?
Lace?
Scoop neck?
Sweetheart?
Quarter-length sleeves?
Cap sleeves?
White?
Ivory?

Okay, I'm still working on it.

In the meantime we're still going to have fun taking ridiculous amounts of pictures

2 comments:

Christa Jeanne said...

Wow, you guys didn't waste any time! All of the above are lovely. Do blog all the wedding stuff - it's too fun to read! <3

Rachel said...

so much taffeta... ughhhh.

i knew we should have split the cost of that vintage one at portoblello.