- Pages -

2.17.2011

an issue

So I have this Marketing class at 9:30 every Tuesday & Thursday morning.

{ This is not the issue }

The issue is what we talk about in that class
every
single
morning.

food.

McDonalds.
Krispy Kreme.
Pop Tarts.
Costa Vida.
Wendys.
Baskin Robins.

This morning was Toaster Strudels.

And guess who didn't have time to grab breakfast today...?

I can't remember a morning I haven't come out of that class craving a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger.
I don't think I've ever even eaten a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger.


I'd like to submit that either Dr. Swenson stops using restuarants as examples in his lectures
OR
he brings samples for the whole class every time he talks about baked goods, fast food and/or dairy products.


Either way my stomach needs to stop making noises in the middle of class.

I'm pretty sure people are starting to notice...

No comments: