- Pages -

2.07.2011

day 1

7 days of things I  
love
{ you know, in honor of  Valentine's Day and all }

family
(noun)
presently consisting of six persons
two married
two not
two wonderful parents
and perhaps the only people who read this blog
  
have I ever told you mine is the best?

What with life moving on,
both big brothers marrying their wonderful wives,
me running off to London
and oldest brother going to dental school in the Midwest-
the last time we were all together was back in 2009.

too long ago if you ask me.

We will remedy this problem come May with a trip back to Indiana,
but til then we will keep sending the love long distance.

X's and O's to my wonderful family!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks sweetheart, I share your sentiment - love you.

Kristin said...

X's and O's!

Christa Jeanne said...

I agree - your family is all kinds of amazing! <3