- Pages -

12.30.2010

gone missing in sunny CA

Dear all,

Christmas Break

I got a little bit distracted...
I apologize.

The festivities started with the annual making of the family gingerbread house:


we are quite proud of it, complete with a festive Christmas wreath for the door and a side garden 

a birthday was celebrated:


And Christmas Eve wasn't complete without brunch at the Cottage and a stroll along the sea shore:


Also there was an unplanned, unexpected and completely wonderful visit from this boy:
And I was so excited to see him I somehow forgot to take pictures of us together...
Shocking.
I know.

Anywho, I apologize for my two week MIA,
Christmas tends to do that to me.
But, really, if we're getting right down to it, enjoying the holidays at home with the family trumps blogging about it.

Always.

Merry (belated) Christmas my dears!

No comments: