- Pages -

11.29.2010

lets talk about...



 It's cold.
It's white.
And I've been slipping and sliding through the slush all morning.

cons:
I miss the sun.
My lips are chapped.
My hands are never warm.
And falling on my face at least once is a winter tradition.

pros:
Snow makes the holidays a bit more festive.
The mountains are beautiful.
Cold weather is cuddle weather with a thick blanket and a cup of cocoa.
Winter means snowman building and snowball fights.
And of course the snow means snowboarding.

I'm not going to weigh the pros and cons,
and this doesn't mean I love the snow,

but

lets agree,
it's not that bad.

And it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas... 

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

dear carly, i'm afraid i am going to have to respectfully disagree. while i like your lists you failed to mention that snow makes driving dangerous. ridiculously so. like leaving at 11:20 yesterday and stopping in salt lake at 9:00 because the roads were so bad and then another 2 hours today to get down to provo. therefore, regardless of its pros snow is not a good thing.