- Pages -

9.05.2010

withdraws

I can't help it.
I got addicted.
Not to any illegal substances,
Not to some online video game that will completely consume my life until I loose all pigment in my skin from sitting inside on the computer all day,
Not to adrenaline inducing extreme sports.
No.
It's worse.
And I'm afraid the only cure is a plane ticket...

I'm having withdraws  from 
London, England.


In an attempt to compensate for my British fever I heard that Provo has its own little farmer's market on Saturday mornings down off Center.
Done.
I am so there.

I miss the open markets.
 I miss the crowds of people shopping.
I miss the endless booths of merchandise and antiques.

This was what I really wanted to see yesterday morning:



This is what I got:


I was a little disappointed.

2 comments:

Tobler said...

So did you buy the eggs or the lettuce?

Unknown said...

i know a great open market. lots of people. tons of buzz. its called the strip, in vegas.